While flavorful themselves, vinaigrettes excel at enhancing the flavors of whatever they're drizzled on. Blueberries make a truly delightful addition to a basic vinaigrette and let you sneak a bit more goodness into your day.
- 1 handful Root 24 Farms Organic Blueberries, fresh or frozen (more ore less to your liking)
- ⅔ cup avocado or sunflower oil (any neutral oil will work fine)
- ⅓ cup golden balsamic vinegar (red or white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar will also work fine)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until mostly smooth.
- Unused dressing will keep for about a week in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator.