Blueberry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
This hearty, nutrient-dense bowl is a chewy and satisfying way to launch your day, with plenty of flavor.
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups water
- ½ medium banana sliced
- 1/2 cup raw almonds or pecans chopped
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen Root 24 Organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened milk of your choice dairy or plant-based
- Place quinoa and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes or until quinoa is done and all the water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir for 2–3 minutes.
Per Serving: 436 calories | 20.9g Fat| 58g Carbohydrates | 8.7g Protein