Blueberry Coconut Overnight Oats
Sneak in a handful of goodness…This uncomplicated but satisfying meal blending blueberries, coconut and oats is a fabulous way to kick off your day with a nutrient-dense blast. But why limit it to breakfast? We think it works whenever you want something tasty but healthy to eat.
- ⅓ cup old fashioned rolled oat
- ⅔ cup canned coconut milk
- ⅓ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup Root 24 Farms Organic Blueberries fresh or frozen (thawed)
- Puree or mash half of the blueberries.
- Mix together the oats, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, pureed blueberries, and cinnamon. For a thicker consistency, add less coconut milk.
- Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours. Remove from fridge, garnish with remaining blueberries, and enjoy cold.