Ham + Brie Baguette with Blueberry Spread
For a lively change of pace, try this mildly sweet spread — a lush counterpoint to salty ham, peppery arugula, and creamy brie.
- ½ cup Root 24 Farms Organic blueberries
- 1 cup mayonnaise or aioli or other mayo alternative
- ¼ cup scallions, finely sliced
- 1 6-inch segment of baguette
- 4 ounces sliced ham (or to your liking)
- 2 ounces brie (or to your liking)
- handful arugula leaves
MAKE THE SPREAD
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
ASSEMBLE THE SANDWICH
- Cut the baguette segment in half lengthwise.
- Add a generous slather of your Blueberry Sandwich Spread.
- Layer in ham, brie, and arugula.