Blueberry Muffin Smoothie
The joys of a blueberry muffin with the nutrient density of a smoothie…now this is a quick breakfast everyone can love.
- ½ cup fresh or frozen Root 24 Farms Organic Blueberries
- ½ fresh or frozen banana peeled
- ½ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- ½ cup cup milk dairy or plant-based
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
This smoothie works well with some of these additional boosts: bee pollen, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, maca powder, vanilla or plain protein powder, collagen peptides, probiotic powder, pink Himalayan salt, Brazil nuts. Per Smoothie: 339 Calories | 50g carbohydrates | 8g fat | 20g protein