No-Bake Blueberry Superfood Snack Bars
Makes 16 bars
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup whole almonds
- ½ cup Root 24 Farms Organic dried blueberries
- ½ cup pistachios
- ⅓ cup ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup pepitas
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup almond butter
- Optional: for blue bars with boosted nutrition add 2 tablespoons Root 24 Farms Organic Blueberry Powder
- Line an 8″x 8″ baking pan with parchment paper, with the paper hanging over the edge of the pan. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add maple syrup or honey and apple sauce and mix to combine. Add almond butter to mixture and mix until combined.
- Place batter in prepared pan pressing down firmly with the palm of hands or a spatula, distributing as evenly as possible. Place in the freezer for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove pan from freezer. Lift singular slab from pan by lifting up on paper. Set slab down and gently peel paper away. Slice slab into 16 bars.
- Bars keep best in a sealed container/bag in the freezer.