Blueberry Coconut Overnight Oats
Sneak in a handful of goodness...This uncomplicated but satisfying meal blending blueberries, coconut and oats is a fabulous way to kick off your day with a nutrient-dense blast. But why limit it to breakfast? We think it works whenever you want something tasty but healthy to eat.
- ⅓ cup old fashioned rolled oat
- ⅔ cup canned coconut milk
- ⅓ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup Root 24 Farms Organic Blueberries fresh or frozen (thawed)
Puree or mash half of the blueberries.
Mix together the oats, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, pureed blueberries, and cinnamon. For a thicker consistency, add less coconut milk.
Cover and store in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours. Remove from fridge, garnish with remaining blueberries, and enjoy cold.